Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Cost of Green Card processing

Hi,

My consultant is willing to sponspor my Green Card but I may have to pay some part of it. I would like to know whats the approximate total cost of Green Card Processing. I would appreciate if someone could provide me the break up of costs for the various stages.

Thanks,
    Shree

Originally posted by simplyshree View Post
    Hi,

My consultant is willing to sponspor my Green Card but I may have to pay some part of it. I would like to know whats the approximate total cost of Green Card Processing. I would appreciate if someone could provide me the break up of costs for the various stages.

Thanks,
    Shree
    I need to discuss the terms with my consultant soon. I would really appreciate some feedback from the experts regarding this.

Thanks,
    Shree

Comment

The company has to pay for all costs associated with the Labor of a GC as per the law. the Labor stage could cost around 1500-200 with the attorney fees being the most part of it.

The I140 stage could cost around $1000-1500 for simple straight forward case with US degree. If you have 3 year degree etc, it needs to be looked at by the attorney before filing a labor.

I 485 filing fees itself is around $1100 per person. Attorney fees for 485 are minimal around $500-1000 and each additional applicant could cost around 200 extra in attorney fees.

These vary greatly by the lawfirm chosen and I gave you general averages.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X