Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long for NOA2 for I-129F

hello,

what is the average time a second notice of action is issued for I-129F?
    im curious to ask this question because I recieved my first notice of action on last may 25th and have not recieved anything after that?
    i checked out several forums already and seen people with same date of NOA1 and they recieved thier NOA2 already.

ron

Be patient 25th May ,it is only 27th August now. This is only 3 months , can take up to 5 months as stated on USCIS . If they are ahead of schedule you should hear something soon. We all had to wait and I know its hard but it will happen. Chin up

Comment

Hi Ron -

I got my NOA1 around the same time as you, May 27th, from the California Service Center. I'm still (sadly) waiting to hear anything as well. Our file hasn't even been touched since June 6. I'm feeling a little discouraged, but I just keep crossing my fingers that I will hear any day now...

Comment

It was about 8 months for our 129f but that was last year. I have heard they are faster now.
        My Fiancee arrived here on a K-1 VISA.
        Conditional GreenCard has been received.

Comment

90 days for CSC is longer than the current average. May I-129 petitions are being approved with some early June petitions.

You need to call USCIS. Search my other posts and you will see why.
          November 2009- Met online
          May 13,2010- Visited her in Cebu, Philippines
          July 01, 2010- I-129F mailed Cali office VIA USPS
          July 03,2010 confirmed delivery to USCIS VIA USPS
          July 06,2010 recieved by USCIS
          July 12, 2010 I-797C NOA1 mailed by USCIS
          July 21,2010 Received I-797C

Comment

Originally posted by sheenaspapi View Post
            90 days for CSC is longer than the current average. May I-129 petitions are being approved with some early June petitions.

You need to call USCIS. Search my other posts and you will see why.
            I called them last week and talked to a live person. Current average time is currently posted at 82 days - but the *official* average time posted by the USCIS states up to 5 months. The woman I spoke to said just to keep waiting and only call if things went past 5 months.

Comment

I received the hard copy NOA1 dated June 2nd and it has been touched twice and I had my senator send a letter (which may have put us on the bottom of the pile).. I have not received NOA2 as of today! We are trying to be patient, it is so difficult.. I know the filing location is now in TX and I wonder if that has slowed things up? There are so many waiting.. Calling USCIS doesn't do any good unless it is outside the 5 month time frame.. I can't take this waiting anymore!

Comment

June o2nd isn't long enough. They all but shut down at USCIS in June, less in July and nothing in Aug. Some petitions are coming thru now.

June 02, you shouldnt be much longer. About 100 days or more is the current estimate. Long gone are the 60 day approvals.

Letter from your senator does nothing unless there is an issue or past the 5 month timeframe.
                November 2009- Met online
                May 13,2010- Visited her in Cebu, Philippines
                July 01, 2010- I-129F mailed Cali office VIA USPS
                July 03,2010 confirmed delivery to USCIS VIA USPS
                July 06,2010 recieved by USCIS
                July 12, 2010 I-797C NOA1 mailed by USCIS
                July 21,2010 Received I-797C

Comment

Don't worry

Have you had any news about your application?

I filed mine in July and just got NOA2 Approval!! It is now being forwarded to NVC

Goodluck!

Comment

Me too! we filed ours June and was received last June 17th, it was touched just 1 time after that and now no update or anything. on Nov 17th is the 5th month for this application, I hope we hear from them but I am very worried and getting sad that it's taking this long somehow.... My Fiance's family wants me to be there before Christmas and I want that too. (sigh)

Is this normal that within those months, we never received any letter after the 1st notice that they received our application.

Comment

Originally posted by sheenaspapi View Post
                      June o2nd isn't long enough. They all but shut down at USCIS in June, less in July and nothing in Aug. Some petitions are coming thru now.

June 02, you shouldnt be much longer. About 100 days or more is the current estimate. Long gone are the 60 day approvals.

Letter from your senator does nothing unless there is an issue or past the 5 month timeframe.

HELLO sheenaspapi, what do you mean by they all but shut down in JUNE? is this like holds up all application that came in that month?

Comment

Processing

It all depends on the Processing Center you have. Mine went through Vermont Service Center.

We didn't hear anything for almost 4 months, just as my fiancee tells me he is worry, I come home to see an email for approval!! I was so happy I woke him up immediately!

I am currently in the Philippines with him, on a work assignment.

If you are through the California Service Center they may have longer processing times.

Wish you all the luck! Hope you hear something soon!

Lauren

Comment

Hello Lauren!

Good for you!

Yes, ours was sent to California.

Yes My Fiance is worrying too now. He always check his email and the USCIS account he have.

He was here last Oct for 2 weeks .. hoping that we will receiving something while we are having our vacation together and can give a reason to his boss to extend his vacation.

But then there is none til now.... we are praying and really hoping it is soon.

Comment

finally

Originally posted by leavell66 View Post
                            Have you had any news about your application?

I filed mine in July and just got NOA2 Approval!! It is now being forwarded to NVC

Goodluck!
                            wow yours is really fast! i was in a furious state last week waiting for my noa2 but i my fiance received it today finally!
                            were so happy, hope everything will be ok, goodluck to both of us.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X