Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

f-2 visa urgent help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f-2 visa urgent help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................

hi,
    my wife is attending F-2 visa in Hyderabad.interview date is on 30th SEP 2010.
    my question is "Do I need to submit the documents 4 days before visa appointment date at VFS".
    does she need to contact VFS officer before the interview date?

No you need not submit any of your documents before hand. Just ask your wife to caRRY them with her on 30th sepetember and everything you need to show them is at the time of visa interview. Wish her all the best!

Comment

Read the interview letter and all the PDF's that the system gives you when you book an appointment. If early submission is required, the letter will tell you so.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

You must have recieved the interview letter pack...read all the instruction carefully & even if then u feel some confusion you can call the customer service....

All the best....

Comment

Info

Hi Kasaam,

Did ur wife get the visa? My wife is also going for F2 visa at Hyd in December. Could you pls share ur background and how the F2 visa issuing is at HYD consulate? I appreciate ur help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X