I am very tensed as I write this. I had my visa interview today. The interviewer just asked what I worked as and about my education. She then handed over a 221(g) green slip to me which mentions that i need to email them more information. Below is the information requested:
1) Invitation letter from the company.
5) Purpose of the visit.
6) Itenary of all locations I will visit.
7) Funding: Name of the person who will fund my trip
8) Travelers: A list of all the travellers who will accompany me.
9) Travel dates of all international travel except for US.
I have done my masters in computer engineering from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, USA. I have been working with the current company since dec 22. They applied for my H1b this year and I came here for vacation in September and went for stamping today ie 21st September. I don't understand the reason for the refusal.
Also, Is this a new process where they are asking to email information. I haven't read any post here which mentions anything about emailing information to the counsulate.
The slip says it will take a minimum of 2 weeks. Can someone please advise me as to how long it will take. I have my vacation until 3rd of October and am really worried.
Thanks a lot,