Applying for Austraian visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Austraian visa

I had a larceny 6 charge at USA and the case has been dismissed and as well as the record has been expunged.Now I need to travel to Australia.I didn't mention that I have ever been arrested.So my question is it possible for Australian (or any other country other than USA) consulate to know about my USA arrest history?

Please help me on this issue.

hey!! I want to apply am Austraian visa...Can anybody tell me how much time it will take??? and what are formalities??

Comment

Originally posted by tapati View Post
      I had a larceny 6 charge at USA and the case has been dismissed and as well as the record has been expunged.Now I need to travel to Australia.I didn't mention that I have ever been arrested.So my question is it possible for Australian (or any other country other than USA) consulate to know about my USA arrest history?

Please help me on this issue.
      Yes you will be fully investigated

Comment

for Australian visa

Originally posted by Jasminescott View Post
        hey!! I want to apply am Austraian visa...Can anybody tell me how much time it will take??? and what are formalities??

Comment

It’s obvious that your history will be investigated, as it’s a general procedure that everyone has to go through, but rest I don’t think we can tell you exact details…. Why not you contact ESTA, it’s very well-known company especially regarding Visa trouble, I myself got my Visa issue sorted out from their help and you can contact them anytime of the day due to been 24/7 active, so check it out here -http://estapermits.org/ and hope you can get the issue solved or at least some clear answer.

Comment

Experience about Visas Avenue to apply Australia Work Visa

It’s really hard to believe I got the approval of my Australian Work Visa at first go, whereas all my friends find it really difficult to get the same and got initial denials as well. I want to give all the credit to the excellent guidance and support from you guys. My Case Manger helped me file my Visa with pin point accuracy and ensured that I get the first time approval without any hassle. It was great experience to have you people as mentors and a support system for my entire visa procedure. I highly recommend your services to all my friends.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X