I came to US on B2 10-year multiple visa, my I-94 is going to expire in a few weeks (first time extension approved ). My husbandís citizenship application has been pending for the past 10 months, it is in internal security check . Since we donít know how much time it will take for my husbandís citizenship to get approved I am in confusion if I should go back to India and apply for my GC from there and wait there until my GC gets approved or just overstay in US and apply for GC after my husbandís citizenship is approved. Not sure what kind of problems do I face if I try to come back to US with my multiple visa after 6 months as my marriage was registered in US.
How much time it will take for counsellor processing if I apply for GC from India?
Please advice. Thanks in advance.