Visa Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Questions

Please how do they see that this person is an intending or potential immigrant?

I have also noticed by online comments about visa refusal that most of the students who are refused visas are computer science students,why?

My next interview is in next month.this time my dad gave me an eighteen acres of cocoa in my dadys name and ten acres in my name,will that be enough when i add it to the bank statement and the sponsorship letter to prove my ties in ghana?

Again after high school i got a part time job but my pay was not paid tru any bank account but was handed to me in an envelop.but when i was filling the form i stated that i am workin so wht do i do if am asked of my payslip.also do i need a letter from my work whn i am going for my next interview,please let me know cos it was not a professional job.i am just i high school graduate.

Is it likely that i will overcome the section 214b?

Thank you
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

1. They determine based on their experience.
    2. That may be because a lot more people are applying for computer science anyway. No particular bias towards them.
    3. There is no one criteria that can be used to determine the ties.
    4. If you worked, you should have got paid on paper and you should have paid taxes on them. Otherwise, it is not counted as work as there is no official proof.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X