Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change M1 to F1

Respected sir/Madam,

I am from India. I am of 20 years old. I request you to please clarify my doubts and help me in this issue.

I come to US this year in August. I come through my M1 Visa to study in one Bible school. I dedicated my life to be as a servant of God completely. But after I attend the school, I felt like there are lot of false preaching and wrong stuff going on. I struggled lot regarding this issue as I want to be a great servant of God and do his work for full-time in my life. So, I felt in my heart that I cannot stay anymore there in that school and I need to leave. I left that school soon after first Quarter. Right now I am in my friend's home. I want to apply for Christ For The Nation In Dallas. I have sufficient amount to pay for school too. But it seems, they need F1 Student Visa. And I have the one is M1 Student Visa. So, Please let me know how to get F1 student now, without going back to India Again.

Thanking You
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You will have to ask that school to give you I-20 and then you file for change of status.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X