Following is the background summary of an engineering professional:
1) Two decades of professional experience in oil & gas industry.
2) Post-graduate engineer from a premier institution in India.
3) Was a member of a Technical Sub-committee of ISO (International Standards Organization), Geneva.
4) Contributing for the developmemt of technical standards of an American professional technical society for a decade.
5) Presented 22 papers on professional expertise in the international conferences in the USA, Europe, Middle East. Published articles in European journals.
6) No citations available like conventional lab research papers. However, appreciation letters & other communication is available.
7) Chaired two conference events in the Middle East.
8) Evaluator for international technical forums.
9) Visiting faculty at a well-known European university and an international professional training center.
10) Professional registration with an European technical society and a elected member.
11) Documented evidence of expertise in the development and review of corporate technical standards/procedures.
12) Documented evidence of peer review of corporate technical guidance/procedure documents.
Please advise, if the case is suitable for EB1 or EB2 NIW ?