Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i retrieve submitted DS 160

Hi,

I have submitted the DS 160 form and got the confirmation print out.. and also booked the visa interview date. But i just want to re-verify the data that i have entered in the DS 160 form. I did not take the print out of the application while submitting.

Now if i try retrieve my already submitted DS 160 application using the application id, i could see the option of printing/emailing the confirmation page only! The print application option is greyed out..

Please let me know if there is a way to retrieve the application that i have already submitted?

Thanks,
    Lahari

You can't.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Is DS-160 form required for visa interview?

Are applicants required to carry the filled DS-160 application form for visa interview? Or is confirmation page enough?

Thanks!

Comment

Just the confirmation page.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

How can i view submitted DS160 information

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
          Just the confirmation page.
          I have got my visa too, But is it possible to view what i have submitted / Retrieve DS160 form, because i have to make not of few important things. And is if safe to retrieve so? Please help me here.

Comment

[QUOTE=salutmonamies;379691]I have got my visa too, But is it possible to view what i have submitted / Retrieve DS160 form, because i have to make not of few important things. And is if safe to retrieve so? Please help me here.[/QUOTE

Login with your application ID . It will ask for whether you want confirmation page or create a new application

Click on Create new application , it will open up application filled with the information you filled in previously. Take screenshot of the information in it and the exit ( don't submit it again)

Comment

i have the same questions

[QUOTE=sg24;382588]
              Originally posted by salutmonamies View Post
              I have got my visa too, But is it possible to view what i have submitted / Retrieve DS160 form, because i have to make not of few important things. And is if safe to retrieve so? Please help me here.[/QUOTE

Login with your application ID . It will ask for whether you want confirmation page or create a new application

Click on Create new application , it will open up application filled with the information you filled in previously. Take screenshot of the information in it and the exit ( don't submit it again)

Comment

I have the same problem. Any suggestions?

Comment

Worked for me

Thanks. This worked for me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X