Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce and I-751

Hi i am new in this forum.
    I am conditional green card based on marriage.But unfortunately its ending up in divorce.
    As i got conditional green card my wife stated abusing me along with her family.
    Finally she filed the domestic violence case, restraining orders and divorce. Domestic violence has been dismissed , she got restraining order till 2013
    and divorce is pending till march.
    my question is
    1. am i eligible to file removal of condition on conditional green card soon after divorce or 90 days before the conditional green card expires.
    2. How much dismissed domestic violence case and restraining orders will effect on my adjustment status.
    3. i have only, pictures of our wedding, statements of the people who seen us as husband and wife, joint bank statement, joint credit card, joint health insurance card , apartment lease, apartment insurance,copies from court of dismissed domestic violence case . what other documents i need to submit along with I-751

Any other documents, suggestions welcome.
    regards

Divorce and I-751

Was there any plea? If no plea entered go to the court house family court section and request that the restraining order get dismissed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X