Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Passport For Infant In India

Hello,

My son was born in India and i am currently in USA on L1B.I need to apply passport for him for them to join me.

Can you help me in providing the procedure to apply passport for him,since i am here and my wife/son are in India.Do i have to get a NOC from Indian Consulate in USA to apply passport for him?

What other documents are required to apply a passport for him in India.

1. His Birth Certificate
    2. My Marriage Certificate
    3. Copies of my and my wife's passport.

What else?

How soon a passport be made under tatkal process?

Regards
    GAG

hi

Recently I applied for my Son's passport.

You don't need any of the documents apart from the documents mentioned by you, but yes while giving VISA application, they might take his thumb print insted of signature

For Minor there is no Police verification and all formalities, so don't go for Tatkal (waste of money)

If your all documents are clear then Minors passport will get dispatched in 15 days max

Comment

Originally posted by vishal27580 View Post
      Recently I applied for my Son's passport.

You don't need any of the documents apart from the documents mentioned by you, but yes while giving VISA application, they might take his thumb print insted of signature

For Minor there is no Police verification and all formalities, so don't go for Tatkal (waste of money)

If your all documents are clear then Minors passport will get dispatched in 15 days max
      Thanks Vishal for replying...Do i have to get a NOC from Indian Consulate in USA to apply passport for him in India?

-GAG

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X