I read some posts which pertain to the same problem as mine, however the term FNU has really confused me.
1) Does it stand for "First Name Unknown" or "Family Name Unknown"?
2) Both my mom and dad do not have any Last Name in their Passports. So Should I mention FNU in I-134 form (for B2 Visa) in "First Name" column or "Name (Family Name) Column. Please suggest!
3) Address in Passport is different than current address. Would it be a problem to use current address (if address proof for current address is available) ?
4) I'm applying for visitor Visa for 3 people (for my grad walk)- Mom, dad, and brother. Mom and dad Retired (under 60) and brother (23 yrs old, single, studying MCA 1st yr)
Should I apply for them together or saperately?
5) If I setup group interview - does it mean - if they want to reject my brother's visa - they will also HAVE TO reject visa for my parents because they have single application/group interview ?
Awaiting reply from you guys!!