Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What visitors insurance plan have I purchased myself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What visitors insurance plan have I purchased myself?

As a broker, we offer many different insurance plans from different companies. Of course, all plans may not be suitable or the best to all the people in all the situations. Therefore, everyone should analyze their own needs and choose the insurance plan most suitable to their situation and we can certainly help people do that.

However, many customers have asked me in the past: What would you buy if your parents were to visit you or if you were to travel somewhere?

I can tell that I have personally bought the Atlas insurance plan four times in the recent past, for us or other traveling family members.

When my parents visited us from Aug 2009 to Jan 2010, I bought Altas America Insurance for them. I bought $500,000 with $100 deductible.

Fortunately, I didn't have to use it.

When we (I, my wife and kids) visited Niagara Falls, Canada in May 2010, I bought Altas International Insurance for us for 5 days. We bought $1,000,000 with $0 deductible.

When my brother-in-law went to Singapore from India, I bought Altas International Insurance for him.

We bought $500,000 with $0 deductible.

Unfortunately, he suddenly passed away and I had to use the insurance and it worked out well. More details in Atlas Travel Insurance Reviews.

When my wife had to travel to India to attend my brother-in-law's funeral, I again bought Altas International Insurance for her.

Of course, there were specific and distinct reasons each time for me to choose a particular plan over others, simply as a customer. And this is not due to preference or bias towards any company because I don't get any special treatment (as a customer) from any company being a broker, I don't get any discount. I paid the same price as everyone as else and received the same treatment as everyone else. That is only fair to everyone.

Again, each person should evaluate their situation to determine the most suitable insurance plan. Also, different product features change over the time and therefore, the selection of the plan in the same situation may change too over the time.

I hope that answers the questions that people have asked me several times.

If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us at any time or post them here.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Why is Atlas America the best visitors insurance plan available in the market today?

You can find out at https://www.insubuy.com/best-visitors-health-insurance/

If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X