Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Document's list

Hi
    I'm shankar recently my H1-B got extend, and now i would like to invite my wife on H4, she is planning to attend in Hyderabad Consulate.
    I would really appreciate if you please help me on this issue.

1. what are the supporting document list i need to send from here......

2. what are the documents she need to carry from her end to attend in Hyderabad.

Cordially,
    Shankar

Did you check this?
    https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H4 Document list

Hi Shervin thanks and appreciate your time for the reply i gone through that page, i did not understand about the I-129 form, does my employer will provide me I-129 form with the full information or else i need to download and need to be fill by my self ?

My wife will attend in Hyderabad consulate,
      they did nt mentioned about I-129 form, should i need to bother about the I-129 form or else not.........please clarify me.....thanks

Comment

I-129 is the actual petition filed by your employer to USCIS requesting an H1B for you. Your employer should be able to give you a copy of it. Most of the time the VO will ask for I-797 approval notice. They rarely ask for a copy of the I-129 during the visa interview. It is just advisable to carry it (Just in case).

Comment

Thank you for the info

Thanks for the info Shervin, if i have any doubts i will post here, please advice me..........

Comment

better to carry I-129

I have attended for H1 interview along with my wife and kid for H4...

I-129 is the first document she had asked me in the first counter (where they verify the documents). She also asked me the LCA..Took both of them, took out some pages and prepared my file (blue) for the actual Visa Interview...

So i feel it is better to carry I-129 to avoid unnecessary delay...

However, I am not sure if I-129 is not important for H4

Comment

Hi Kiran

Thank for your information, can you please send me the copy of your I-129 form whic is filled....so i will have an idea what exactly i need to be fill in the form....my email id [email protected]

Comment

I-129 is a confidential document and no one is going to share that with you. Even if someone gives you a copy of their I-129, it will be completely irrevavent to you. What you need is YOUR I-129 form that is already submitted to USCIS by YOUR employer.

Comment

Thank you for the info

Thank you for the information

Comment

H4 document(GMITBHU)

I have my spouse name entered in my passport. I am in US currently on H1B visa. I want my wife also to come to USA on H4 visa.
                    We do not have marriage certificate. Is it a mandatory document? Can other supporting proofs is not enough. Do they check each and every document of marriage proofs?

Can anyone please help me as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by gmitbhu View Post
                      I have my spouse name entered in my passport. I am in US currently on H1B visa. I want my wife also to come to USA on H4 visa.
                      We do not have marriage certificate. Is it a mandatory document? Can other supporting proofs is not enough. Do they check each and every document of marriage proofs?

Can anyone please help me as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance.
                      I would say it is a very important document. Many couples, even with kids in arms, and having each other's name in their passports have been asked for the marriage certificate. If not provided one can get a 221 G for it.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X