X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G blue form at Chennai Consulate.

Hello ppl,

I have recieved 221g Blue from chennai consulate on Feb 7th
    and i submitted the requested documents on Feb 22nd.

Is there any one who went thru the same procedure. Plz post there
    experiences/suggestions like how much time it took, etc.. also mention at which consulate ??

Follow this thread.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83302
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Update

Hi, I am in the same boat. They gave back my passport and gave a 221g blue slip for admin processing. Could you please tell me if you got the visa and how long it took. Also if there is any way to follow up/ check the status.

Thanks,
      Aravind S

Comment

221G blue form at chennai consulate

Originally posted by asan2909 View Post
        Hi, I am in the same boat. They gave back my passport and gave a 221g blue slip for admin processing. Could you please tell me if you got the visa and how long it took. Also if there is any way to follow up/ check the status.

Thanks,
        Aravind S
        Hi Aravind,

Did you get any update from consulate? how long they took to update?

i am also in same situation..

Thanks

Comment

221g Blue Slip Chennai

Hi,
          Me and my husband went to H1-B visa on Dec 13th and issued an 221g blue slip with Administrative Processing ticked on it. We both are from different petitioners.

Mine got cleared in 2 weeks and got my passport back on Jan10th 2014 with 3 yrs of visa stamped.
          But my husband is still in India waiting to hear from the consulate. His client nor the employer has not been contacted till now. He called to the consulate many times but they say that it is still under AP.

I am in US now managing alone with my 9months old daughter and having a tough time.

Can any of you please post/share your experience of generally how long it can take for 221g blue cases to get cleared. If they want to reject the visa, will they definitely let us know within 3 months. I mean atleast will they give an update if it is rejected (OR) will they put into AP forever. We are in a very nervous situation and not sure what to do. Please post your experience on blue slip in Dec 2013.

Thank You.

Comment

I had an itnerview on Jan 13th, till now no calls from consulate neither to me nor my employer. 10 more days to complete 3 months and still in AP. still waiting.. hope for the best...

Comment

221g Blue Slip Chennai

Hi deva77,
              Did they take your documents like i-797, client letter etc...? And is the passport with you? For my husband, they kept all the documents except passport.
              It is really frustating to wait like this without any update. Atleast they should let us know of where our processing is and what are they inquiring about.
              Lets hope for the best and pray to God.

Comment

Originally posted by ShreeKeth View Post
                Hello ppl,

I have recieved 221g Blue from chennai consulate on Feb 7th
                and i submitted the requested documents on Feb 22nd.

Is there any one who went thru the same procedure. Plz post there
                experiences/suggestions like how much time it took, etc.. also mention at which consulate ??
                What documents did they ask you to submit?If 221g is given generally the H1B is rejected,but if they had asked for any documents then it is really surprising.
                I got 221 g in 2005 with a blue form & my H1B was rejected.
                Check this link
                Last edited by snehanew; 04-07-2014, 04:34 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X