I got my Labor Approved last March 2010 and my I140 was filed in July 2010 in TSC. 140 is still pending approval.
My H1B Extn was also filed in July 2010 in VSC.
My I94 expires on 25th March 2011 and that completes my 6 years. My H1 extension is still under 'Initial Review". No RFE's yet.
1. Does H1b processing non-premium take so much time these days?
2. Am I in a safe state after March 25th 2011 - even though my H1b extn is not yet approved.
3. What if my H1B extn gets denied after 25th March 2011? Do i need to leave immediately, if so when?
4. Will premium-ing the H1B extn now cause unnecessary problems like RFE etc?
5. What should I do now? Should i be worried at all?
6. I do not have any documents with me proving my Labor approval, do i need to keep some for my records?