PIO Travisa NewYork processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIO Travisa NewYork processing time

I applied for PIO via Travisa New York. Application received by them on 26th April. I get contradicting information from Travisa customer support on the processing time. One rep says it will take 2 months and another rep says i will get the PIO in 15 business days. I am planning to take my Kid to India by May 25th. I am not sure if i will get the PIO before that. Any one applied PIO via travisa New York. Can you let me know your experience and processing times.

Meeram
    Did you get the PIO card for your son?. How long did it take?. If you did not recieve it, where you able to speak to Travisa?.

Thanks
    Vivek

Comment

Delay in getting PIO and no status update

Hii Meeram

We are facing too the same problem rt now. Its been almost a month now we sent the documents but the status is still showing as "Service order form completed online" . Do they change status message once they get the documents . We tracked FEDEX and it shows parcel is delivered on 15th April .

Please let us know if we can expedite this (we tried calling TRAVISA and also has sent an email to them, but could not reach or receive a response.
      Can we receive back the passport (without the PIO) and apply for a VISA.

Thanks ..

Comment

Let me know if any of your PIO status progresses forward. I want to apply for the PIO for my son and dont know at this point how long will Travisa NewYork take to process it.
        Vivek

Comment

Originally posted by coolsandy9876 View Post
          Hii Meeram

We are facing too the same problem rt now. Its been almost a month now we sent the documents but the status is still showing as "Service order form completed online" . Do they change status message once they get the documents . We tracked FEDEX and it shows parcel is delivered on 15th April .

Please let us know if we can expedite this (we tried calling TRAVISA and also has sent an email to them, but could not reach or receive a response.
          Can we receive back the passport (without the PIO) and apply for a VISA.

Thanks ..
          Were you able to get the PIO card of your son?. How long did the process take?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X