Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b -Hyd Consulate , 221G blue form

HI All ,

Let me share my valuable exp with all , which could make most people easy and sit back comfortable .

this 221G makes me a HATTRICK 221g guy , since it is my 3rd

PRIOR , I had received two 221G for my two L1 visas and they were through later on with in a month .

I had attended the H1 visa stamping @ hyd consulate on 25th March , got a 221g blue slip .

as soon as i gave the docs VO asked me " so you hold two L1 visas " , i said Yes .
    then he started who processed your L1 visa , then i said YYYY technologies Ltd .
    what is your highest degree
    A) masters ..... specialization in comp.science .

then he asked for the application and took out a blue form

Then i mentioned him , i had already received two 221Gs in the past , and if you are looking for any particular docs i can provide right away , then he said I do not need any additional forms , he ticked the additional processing section in the 221G page of blue form , just that he said it will take some time to process my case to go through the documents . he retained my certificate copies and application as filed with USCIS , gave back my passport .

VO told me that i can expect a mail in a week or two from consulate for dropping the visa .

So guys please dont be dull for 221Gs these days its pretty common .

I had received my first one in dec 2006 , next in Oct , 2009 now Apr 2011 .

Congratulate me for the hattrick

Congrats Praki - you have a great sense of humor
    Hope it gets clear soon

Comment

update from consulate on 221g blue form

Hi All ,
      Yesterday i had recieved a update from consulate to submit the petitioner's docs such as tax returns , financial statements ,proj details ,lis tof employees

it was sent with a 221G yellow form .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X