Currently I have B2 visa, and frequently traveling to the US for business
l1 application denied in Feb 2011 (took about 7-8 months to review for deinal).
considering EB-5 to shift family(me, wife and 2 kids (avg age 5yrs)) into US.
Projects considering for EB-5:
Considering jay peak and american life as serious options to invest (confused which one is better)
- Does it matter if L1 is denied while applying for EB-5
- which lawyer to hire to get all the paper work done and make it simple for me (L1 was a very messy thing, because my attorney was not good)
- How much is current average processing time for EB-5 (I-526)
- How much time it takes while applying for permenant GC after 2 years and how much does it cost?
- If my mother gifts me all the money (for investment), does it work as investment (mom has earned it from business)
- What are the detailed list of documents required (if anyone knows)
- What happens if permenant GC is denied (go back to india?)
- If I decide to exit after getting permenant GC, is it safe to think I will atleast get all $500k back (or should I just forget about all the money)
- How much time it takes to exit and how much does it cost?
- Has anyone ever exited out of any of these two schemes after getting permenant GC?
- Do I need to hire my own attorney for applying for visa, or just rely on jaypeak lawyers (they say we can rely on them)
Thanks in advance for all the response. I think I was clear in what I want to ask. Although it is a huge step for my family, I want to make sure I can give them as much peace of mind as possible.