Hi, I have couple of questions regarding OCI card for minors.
I live with my father. We are total a family of six people. I have 3 siblings who are minor 14, 12, 12. I have one sister who is 19 and myself 22 yrs old.
My father surendered his indian passport and got indian visa last year.
Now I am planning to surrender all my siblings passpors and get OCI cards.
1. How many minors can my father put in his application?
2. Is there any extra charges?
3. Can I put a minor under my name since I am the older brother??
4. Surrendering passports fees is additional to OCI card?
5. Do you know what the exact fees will be for six people - Father , Son 22 yrs, sister 19 yrs, three other kids 14, 12, 12 ???