Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shd I need to include unused H1B Transfer notice when applying for another transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shd I need to include unused H1B Transfer notice when applying for another transfer

Hi all,

I am working for company A. I got an offer from company B and transferred my H1B to B and was successfully approved. But for different reasons I couldn't join B and continued with A. Now I got an offer from a different company C.

Now I am planning to apply for H1B transfer from A to C.

1. In this petition do the attorney need to mention about the H1 transfer to B which was never used?

(I do only have the receipt number of transfer done by B)

2. If "YES it has to be mentioned in the petition" then will the receipt number alone do or is the approval notice itself is required?

Thanks in advance

1. In this petition do the attorney need to mention about the H1 transfer to B which was never used?
    >>> Not required.

2. If "YES it has to be mentioned in the petition" then will the receipt number alone do or is the approval notice itself is required?
    >>> Read the above answer.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

No need. Just go with a valid petition from current employer and valid paychecks.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks Guys for the quick reply.

Comment

It will not hurt if the attorney's cover letter explains the situation.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X