Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tabby

Originally posted by tabby View Post
    Ohh..u didnt mentioned where r u from in last post so got confused..u'll have too long to go buddy..keep faith..
    i want to know one thing. in catagery f 4 if some one had filed for brother - sister relation. that time the no issue for the person for whom we had filed and now file is near to open how to add the new members ????
    i am so much excited to know your view.
    and one more thing at time of filed kids age below 16 - 17 and now is 22 - 24 is any chances to get them right???
    please guide.
    thanks
    -Zankhana

Comment

f4 visa- our case was filed in November 2009.

hey guys!

is it true that f4 visa case processing is on hold for 3 years from now? Any confirmation about this?

Comment

F4 category

My category is f4 my sister petition me single but now i'm married if there are any affect in my petition help me

Comment

F4

Help my category is f4 sister to brother my sister in the us my problem is if my sister petition me single but now i'm married if there any affect on my visa application if there is possibilities denied me or immigration give me visa?

Thank you very much

Comment

F4 visa processing time

Anybody please help me..my priority date is july 2007 when will be the NVC call us? The case is f4 type.. please give answer

Comment

No, u can file case under cspa for your children

Originally posted by larry1921 View Post
              "family fourth preference (f4): Brothers and sisters of u.s. Citizens, and their spouses and minor children, provided the u.s. Citizens are at least 21 years of age. (65,000) "
              i just wanted to ask about the minor children. When our application was filed, my son and daughter are still minors but now they were over 21 years of age. Does it mean, after 11 years, they are already disqualified?
              no , u can file thier case under cspa

Comment

Originally posted by John Magdy View Post
                and i,m still waiting over 12 years !! for how long i will waiting

and now my 2 son,s is over 21 year put when i made this case it was 6 an 8 years . in this situation they will get visa or what ??
                yes , sure for visa. file cspa case ..according to cspa calculation . age will consider after pd ..suppose u son was 6-8 t time of filling i-130 ..reduce the time from age between i-130 case date and approval date from age ..

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by raffy_detoyato View Post
                  Help my category is f4 sister to brother my sister in the us my problem is if my sister petition me single but now i'm married if there any affect on my visa application if there is possibilities denied me or immigration give me visa?

Thank you very much
                  no , it wont effect in ur case

Comment

Hi All:

Can anyone tell me which priority date applicants are currently having interview in US Embassy Bangladesh for F4 visa category.

My PD: JULY 2005

CATEGORY: F4

When should i get the interview later?

Yes All payment done. Also got the case completion email. In that email they stated that they will contact with us embassy bangladesh and when they got the available interview slot they will send me the interview latter. i got that email on JAN 2019. But it still shows you case currently at nvc in Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) portal. When we contact with nvc they told me that us embassy bd not receiving the file coz they dont have available slot. what i want to know is which priority date for f4 category currently got the interview letter.

Thanks

Comment

My i 130 was filled in March 2018 (approx 2.5 yrs ago) by my sister who is US citizen at california service centre.

When would i 130 get approved and approximately by when ( in how many years ) my visa number would be current.

My elder daughter was 8yrs and younger daughter was 5 yrs when i 130 was filled i.e in march 2018.

I think when the visa will become current by then my daughters would be above 21 yrs of age. Can I file under CSPA act?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X