Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Time for F4 Category

Hi,

My younger brother (US Citizen) has filed my case on 04.02.2009 under Category F4-Brothers and Sistes of U.S.Citizens for permanent immigration at California Service Center.

I received a letter last month in India issued by United States Department of State, National Visa Center informing my NVC case number.

As per information available with site , processing time as on February 28, 2011 for this category at California Service Center
    is 46.8 Months. It means only 19.8 months are remaining in my case as 27 months have already been passed as per their site. But I think, it's not the true picture.

Would you please help me by advising priority dates which are currently being processed for this category and how much time it will take to process my application?

Thanks.

I have no idea what the above means.

You can check the priority dates here: http://www.immihelp.com/visa-bulletin/

Comment

As per May 2011 VB the current cut off date that is being processed for the f4 category is March 8 2000. Your case has been forwarded to NVC and now will sit and wait in line until your PD becomes current. PD 04.02.2009.

You are right 19 months is certainly not the true picture...maybe 10-12 years.This is a long and very frustrating process.
      God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by pike View Post
        As per May 2011 VB the current cut off date that is being processed for the f4 category is March 8 2000. Your case has been forwarded to NVC and now will sit and wait in line until your PD becomes current. PD 04.02.2009.

You are right 19 months is certainly not the true picture...maybe 10-12 years.This is a long and very frustrating process.
        God bless.
        Thnx for information

Comment

F4 Ctegory applied on 2004

I am from Dhaka,Bangladesh my brother applied for me a petition on 2004 as per NVC letter the PD is 1st October 2004, I want to no when will my petition be active and the file will be send to US embassy Dhaka,Bangladesh for consular processing.

Comment

F4 Ctegory applied on 2004

Hi Ron,

My name is Jasinta Veronica Gomes Master.My US passport holder brother applied for me and my younger brother immigration petition on 1st October 2004.NVC has assinded case number DHK2010=======.I am interested to no when will my file be send to the us embassy Dhaka,Bangladesh for consular processing.I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Comment

F4 Ctegory

Hi Brother,

You have to wait until your PD become current, I think it may take another 20years or more better you remain and wait or do some thing for better life because its better to do some thing in your own country then to go to USA.

Comment

my sister applied for my F4 visa.My priority date is 14 April 2002.The NVC told me to submit the required civil documents.I have sent all the required document n have paid all the fees.Can any1 tell how longer do need to wait?The NVC always contacted me via Email.The NVC didnt conatct since i last paid the fees.So how long do i need to wait?

Comment

F4 category

What F4 category it is moving so slow,why that is being so slow

Comment

Originally posted by shabin001 View Post
                    my sister applied for my F4 visa.My priority date is 14 April 2002.The NVC told me to submit the required civil documents.I have sent all the required document n have paid all the fees.Can any1 tell how longer do need to wait?The NVC always contacted me via Email.The NVC didnt conatct since i last paid the fees.So how long do i need to wait?
                    Which NVC did it go to? and which country consualte is it with? This could help in speculating a reason atleast.
                    What is this Civil documents I have not heard of it. Also if you can name the Forms that were submitted like DS 230 I 130 etc would help to zero down how far or near the end of the process you are.
                    Thanks
                    Last edited by Pam64; 02-18-2012, 08:28 AM. Reason: added more questions

Comment

hala

Mine is 19 April 2001, it is still unclear when it is going to be....

So don't bother yourself, it will take atleast 12 years for everyone's turn.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by shabin001 View Post
                      You need to wait another year and more for your interview and then visa....

Comment

4f joint sponsor

Originally posted by pike View Post

God bless.
                        Can some one answer this question for me?
                        im a f4, my mom will be going to the US as a permanent resident, can she join with my sister as a sponsor for me and if so will it lessen the time off the wait period..so she would be the main sponsor and my sis would be the co-sponsor..my PD is 07

Comment

Originally posted by raine32 View Post
                          im a f4, my mom will be going to the US as a permanent resident, can she join with my sister as a sponsor for me and if so will it lessen the time off the wait period..so she would be the main sponsor and my sis would be the co-sponsor..my PD is 07
                          How old are you ? Are you single or married ?
                          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                          dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                          S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                          Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                          diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                          Puddy = April 2003
                          hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                          Imran123 = Aug 2003
                          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                          krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

[QUOTE=mtouch;288048]How old are you ? Are you single or married ?[

im 26 and single

Comment

Originally posted by raine32 View Post
                              Your mother should file a new petition for you under F2B. You will have a new PD.
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                              dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                              S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                              diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                              krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X