Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to retrieve DS 160 application

Hi,
    I had just started filling the DS 160 and was on the first page itself when the page expired. Then it asked for answer to the secret question and other details like surname and year of birth. However when i filled the details it said that "surname not matching". I had not entered the Surname as I do not have a surname, so I do not know why this happened.

What should I do next? Is it ok if I start a new application or do I need to intimate the authorities or something? Kindly suggest

DS160 - Try filling form using IE.

You might be using other Browser than IE. It wont work anything but Internet Explorer.
    Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by murali32
      simply fill another ds 160, this happens alwasy with people with out surnames on passports. well the next care u need to do it, at the end of every page in ds 160 save the file to desktop, so by the end of ds 160 u should have saved many no of times. so in case session expires once again. to retrive the applicaiton simply go through the option upload previously application and proceed further
      note: do not forget to save the file to desktop at the end of each page
      Thanks Murali.. shall do that

Comment

help!!

I submitted my DS-160 application but requested for it to be emailed. The email never cam through and when i returned to retrieve the documentation it keeps saying my information is wrong (surname, year of birth and security question answer) when i know it is right. Please can someone help.

ps. I already payed and booked an interview appointment so i really need the documentation
        Last edited by danny1990; 06-24-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danny1990 View Post
          I submitted my DS-160 application but requested for it to be emailed. The email never cam through and when i returned to retrieve the documentation it keeps saying my information is wrong (surname, year of birth and security question answer) when i know it is right. Please can someone help.

ps. I already payed and booked an interview appointment so i really need the documentation
          hello .i am also facing the same issue .. are you able to retrieve this application... if yes.. can you please help me out from this issue.

Comment

Same problem

Originally posted by Veerendra Pilla View Post
            hello .i am also facing the same issue .. are you able to retrieve this application... if yes.. can you please help me out from this issue.
            Hi, I have same problem too, and I am sure that I enter correct information. I have interview in 5 days, and I dont know what to do. What happend for you application then? How you solve this problem?

Comment

DS 160 no able to retrive application

I am not able to retrieve my application to fill ds 160 as its showing surname and year of birth is wrong even if i give the correct details, could anyone help me how to proceed further as I have interview in 3 days

Comment

same problem

Originally posted by VijayVarma View Post
                I am not able to retrieve my application to fill ds 160 as its showing surname and year of birth is wrong even if i give the correct details, could anyone help me how to proceed further as I have interview in 3 days
                have you solved it ? I have the same problem, thank you for your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X