Forgot to include the Travisa ORder Form for OCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to include the Travisa ORder Form for OCI

I had mailed in OCI application for Self and my kids to Travisa on May 18th. I called in on May 23rd and I realized that I forgot to include the Travisa Order Form in the packet. I was asked to fill a form online and fax them. I have tried calling them several times and each time they took my FEDEX tracking ID but nothing else. I am still not able to know if they were able to track my packet.
    Has anyone experienced this before ? Please help

I mailed my documents on May 6th and just realized that I didn't fill out the order form. I tried calling them and couldn't get anybody on line. I am going fill the document and fax it and try again tomorrow. Did u get a update from them ?

Comment

They cancelled my application a week after I complete the order form online and all the documents back. The reason is "Missing order form'. They also charged the service fee for the applicants.

Now, I have to apply for visa since it is too close to the travel date and then apply for OCI. Atleast we don;t have to send the US passport with the application anymore (after june 16th).

The process is so screwed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X