Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 renewal rejected twice (Intent to immigrate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 renewal rejected twice (Intent to immigrate)

Hello All,

I am doing my second masters from the US and I accompanied my boyfriend in January 2011 to our home country as he was permanently moving back due to certain family commitments.
    I have one semester left and after completing my degree I am going to come back to my family and my boyfriend.
    My F1 renewal has been rejected twice under sec 214b. I am going to give it one last shot.
    Could anyone please advice :

1. If it is a good idea to tell the consulate official about my boyfriend?

2. Should I mention that my boyfriend and I have known each other for 11 years and have been in a courtship for the last 6 years?

3. Should I tell the consul officer that I took a semester off from school only to be with my boyfriend as he was going through a tough time.

4. What all evidences do I need to support my statements?

5. My boyfriend and I went to the same university for our Masters and after graduation and OPT he was on H1b for over 2 years while I pursued my second masters. Do you think this could play any role in decision making?

6. I have not disclosed any of this information in my past attempts, do you think this would convince the consul officer about my intention to return to my home county?

I would really appreciate any advice on this matter.Thank you for your time.

Please help, it is very urgent.

Comment

Originally posted by pleasehelp101 View Post
      Please help, it is very urgent.

my dear friend

for your kind information i am just willing to inform you that VO also read thats all post which is Concern from there department,

Comment

You mean you think the consulate official may possibly read my post on this forum? So?

Comment

I do not think there is any specific answer to your question. Go with your gut feeling. Also, in my opinion it would not make any difference because you are not married. Good Luck!

Comment

you will get visa, but you have to wait for the procedure caverta

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X