Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need useful advices for my case to get visa to go back US since I got DUI

HI guys,

i am really in bad situation and right now i dont know how to deal with that. I came to US with F1 student visa but unfortunately I got DUI, however I finished with all program of DUI before I went back my home country Vietnam. AS you know, I have to re-new my F1 visa if I wanted to go back US to finish my study. My family helped me filled out the form DS160 or 165 before I got an interview with US officer. the form DS asking if you were arrested during the time u lived in US then I said NO instead of saying YES) because of DUI, I was arrested one night in jail. When i got an interview to re-new my F1visa, US officer asked me some questions then She was OK for me to re-new my visa, but the day after they called me and said I was not allowed to back US because of DUI. . I still wanted to be back there to finish my study, so I applied for other interview to persuade them i really wanted to back there and I do learn from mistake. But they said they didnt trust me anymore. That made me Sad for a while. Please GIVE ME SOME HELPFUL ADVICES WHAT I SHOULD DO TO BACK THERE? DO YOU THINK I CAN BE BACK THERE WITH F1 STUDENT VISA OR I SHOULD FIND SOMEONE TO MARRY ME TO BRING ME BACK THERE? or no more chance for me?? i am really sad and dont know what I should do in my country.

thanks and looking forward to hearing from you guys.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X