Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional Green card

hi
    actually my sister get conditional GC based on his US citizen spouse. she entered in USA more than 40 days ago but she didn't receive welcome notice or GC yet. she called to embassy they don't have any record in system. they once we receive cover than we update system. you have to weight untill three months to get information or you can take appointment to infopass and go there but might be they don't have any information too. her husband don't give good response about this matter. her family we are here but his husband don't lets her to talk with us. he scared my sister if you go your home then i will email to US embassy you are not leaving with me. you are staying with your family and proceed to deporting you if you don't follow my word.we have dout her husband hide her GC to give her hard time and push her. my sister don't understand what she has to do in this situation ? if see come here and we take her to embassy and her husband fraud or deport email to embassy they stop her conditional GC. he didn't help her to take her embassy and my sister don't know english and anybaddy here. they are live in californis.
    please i will really appretiate anybaddy good adviise what to do in this situation.

advance thanks

I can understand from your plight and that you /your sis dont have any english background. If your sister is a Indian citizen, which I think she is...ask her to contact the Indian Embassy at the below numbers. She is having a abusive husband and he needs to be taught a lesson. Ask her to reachout at the below numbers. Or contact Local Police/Legal aid society.

Consul General Mrs. Susmita G. Thomas
    Click here to send email
    Queries relating to consular services will not be answered
    Ph: (415) 668-0998

Deputy Consul General Mr. Kumar Tuhin

Ph: (415) 668-0967

Consul (Community Affairs) Mr. Ashok Kumar Sinha
    Click here to send email
    Ph415) 668-0595

Consul (Head of Chancery) Mr. Rajender Prashad
    Click here to send email
    Queries relating to consular services will not be answered