Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Help!! How Do I Get a Financial Aid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help!! How Do I Get a Financial Aid?

I currently have F-1 Visa, but I'm just applying for a marriage-based Green Card.

I'm going to transfer school this September, and I need to provide a financial statement to apply for new school. My financial statement should say I'm possible to pay at least $5,500 per quarter, but I don't have enough money to pay for school.

My parents was paying my tuition and fee until this June, but they cannot pay me anymore because my father is severely alcoholic and quitted his job to get treatment. Other relatives don't have enough income to support me financially. My husband is unemployed and getting cash and food assistance from DSHS. I have about $4,000 in my bank account, so I can pay my rent and utility bill for next few months.

I had a plan to apply for a private student loan, but I can't find a co-signer who has good credit history. I have to keep my current visa status until I get a Green Card, and I really need a financial aid to continue studying. I don't want to go back to my home country because I have a baby. What should I do? Please help!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X