Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on EVC for H1 Stamping

Hello Experts!

I am working with an H1 B at the client (A) location. The project is a big SAP implementation and I am working on a specific solution X which runs over product Y. I am actually contracted by a partner (C) of the company (B) who owns the product Y. Because the company does not have any prior experience with solution X it requires me to design and manage the solution.

I have been working on this project for the past 2 years. During this period my H1 B was extend in December 2010. It took over 6 months to get approved without any RFEs. I work with Engineers at my employers location to continue to better solution X. I have regular calls with the team at my Employers location but the daily interaction is with the client. Solution X has been provided to other Fortune 100 clients. But this is more a custom add-on to an existing product hence not a propriety.

I have a client letter from client A and Vendor C. Will I be scrutinized for employee- employer verification during my stamping September 2011 (Kolkata).

I have been working with the same employer for the past 4 years. This is my forst H1 b.

Please advice.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X