In March 2011 we (me and my dependent) applied for the L1B and L2 visa extension, which got approved without any problem.
My Wife went back to india in June 2011 due to family reason with Baby (new born having US Passport.)
Now i am planning to go back to india in December for visa stamping -
My Questions are -
1. Is there any risk of visa getting cancelled or delayed during stamping ?
2. Should me and my wife go together for visa stamping or going individual with different date is preferred ?
3. should there be any issues my baby having US Passport. if they ever asked about baby ?