Financial aid repercussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial aid repercussions

I sponsored a young man many years ago. He has graduated from high school and would like to go to college but would need financial aid in order to do this. Would his getting financial aid have any repercussions when he applies for citizenship? His aunt used food stamps and when she applied for citizenship she was asked to pay for them before she could become a citizen. I would like to know if this is a similar situation. Thanks.

Originally posted by Sponsor View Post
    I sponsored a young man many years ago. He has graduated from high school and would like to go to college but would need financial aid in order to do this. Would his getting financial aid have any repercussions when he applies for citizenship? His aunt used food stamps and when she applied for citizenship she was asked to pay for them before she could become a citizen. I would like to know if this is a similar situation. Thanks.
    Unless one lies to get benefits, it will affect him/her! Having financial is fine as long as you maintain yourself in school with good grade. And if it is a loan, you have to pay back whenever told
    if not citizen or not you will get in trouble! Good luck.

Comment

Now there is no free money to pay for everything

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X