X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I travel to US on B1 while H1b fresh application is Pending

Hi,

I have two questions

1. Can I travel to US on B1 while my H1b fresh application is pending from same company same client?

2. My wife's Surname is different is my daughter's birth certificate and her passport. But in my daughter's passport all the names are as per our Passports. Is this a problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Mayank

1. Can I travel to US on B1 while my H1b fresh application is pending from same company same client?
    >>> No issues.

2. My wife's Surname is different is my daughter's birth certificate and her passport. But in my daughter's passport all the names are as per our Passports. Is this a problem?
    >>> Should not be an issue if you already have the visas stamped. At the POE they usually verify only the passports and invitation letter when you enter in B1. However, it is advisable to get this corrected.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your help dear.

Comment

I also travel on B1 when my h1 petition was pending. They only check your invite Letter at POE and may ask 1-2 questions.

Comment

Thanks buddy. I checked with the Visa department but they said that I can only travel on B1 once USCIS have made decision on my H1 and before H1 stamping.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X