I am Suresh, working in Canada for past 5 years holding Permanent Resident status.
I am eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship, before applying I have few clarifications to be made. After getting the foreign citizen, if I come and stay in India for quiet sometime what will be the difference I would face over the Indian Citizens in below cases,
1. To get a gas connection, I knew that with Ration card the Gas price is different and without its different price.
2. How about my kids education, if they are going to treat as NRI, what % of increase it will be on their Fees?
3. Getting a Vehicle or Life Insurance or Auto Insurance, will there be any difference in the premium over the same plan against Indians?
4. In case getting any kind of loan like housing loan, personal loan, etc will there be any difference in the interest rate?
5. Is there taxation policy different for Indian over the OCI? Whether i could able to get PAN card?
I am really waiting to get clarification for these queries, your earliest response will be much appreciated.