Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa + Tourist Visa on Arrival

Hello!

Would like to know whether it is possible to get a Tourist Visa on Arrival in Mumbai if you already have a Tourist Visa which expires a couple of days before the Tourist Visa on Arrival would start?

I am a citizen of Finland and therefore would could obtain a Tourist Visa on Arrival. I have a Tourist Visa, but it expires prior my planned trip so I won´t be able to use the Tourist Visa at all. The Tourist Visa expires 15.02.2011 and my planned trip would be starting 16.02.2012.

Would you please advise whether it would be possible for me to apply for a Tourist Visa on Arrival in Mumbai under these circumstances? I was informed that there has to be a gap of 2 months between the visits to India for persons who have a Tourist Visa. As mentioned before, I would not travel prior 16.02.2012 but will the Tourist Visa in my passport cause some problems so that I wouldn´t be able to get the Tourist Visa on arrival?

Hope someone can help me with this!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,
    Aliina

No, you can't get tourist visa on arrival.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks, and why? Because of my existing Tourist Visa which I won't be able to use? Is there an option to apply for a new Tourist Visa which would already start directly after my previous Visa expires?

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
      Aliina

Comment

Any news? Does someone know? Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X