Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing form I-134

Hi All,
    Though I haven't read it any where in any of the forums or in https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitor...sor-documents/ about printing form I-134 back to back, just wanted to confirm here with you guys if the I-134 form need to be printed back to back on the same page or is it fine if we print it in 2 different pages?

Thanks in Advance
    Mani

Originally posted by ManiJ
    Hi All,
    Though I haven't read it any where in any of the forums or in https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitor...sor-documents/ about printing form I-134 back to back, just wanted to confirm here with you guys if the I-134 form need to be printed back to back on the same page or is it fine if we print it in 2 different pages?

Thanks in Advance
    Mani

Back to back

Comment

If you have a problem printing back to back, print separately and then make good quality photocopy back to back.

Comment

Manishc, that is exactly how I make documents back to back in absence of 2 sided printer.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
          Now the question is..
          When we are printing the back side i.e. 2nd page should the first line (or u can say the next line after the first page) start from bottom of the page or from top of the page?
          Thanks in advance
          M

Comment

Top edge of both front and back pages should be pointing in same direction.

Comment

but where does it say back to back?
              I don't think it does matter..
              here is the USCIS website and it was never stated in any place that i-134 should be printed back to back..
              so i dont think this will be an issue.

Any comments to this?

Comment

There have been instances where I-134 form printed on 2 pages have been rejected as it has high chances of fraud. The person can replace first page with something else's information.

I don't think it is worth taking the chances. I don't believe printing (or photocopying) the form back to back is a big deal or too complicated.
                Immihelp Support
                No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Being into the business of printing, so I like to read information and details about printing and with the help of this one gets to know certain ideas.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X