Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G cleared after 7 months

Originally posted by 221g_wait View Post
    Congrats Hiren.. Would you mind detailing you case history..Have a great trip.
    Hi All,

Find my case summary:

Interview Date: 7th June, 2012
    Docs Submitted: 12th June, 2012
    Got Email to Submit Passport: 11th Jan, 2013
    Passport submitted: 11th Jan, 2013
    Passport recieved with visa stamp: 18th Jan, 2013
    Ticket booked to fly on 8th Feb.

God bless everyone and hopefuly everyone will clear this struggle.

Thanks,

Hiren

Comment

• Congrats Hiren bhai!!

Originally posted by hirensv View Post
      Hi All,

Find my case summary:

Interview Date: 7th June, 2012
      Docs Submitted: 12th June, 2012
      Got Email to Submit Passport: 11th Jan, 2013
      Passport submitted: 11th Jan, 2013
      Passport recieved with visa stamp: 18th Jan, 2013
      Ticket booked to fly on 8th Feb.

God bless everyone and hopefuly everyone will clear this struggle.

Thanks,

Hiren
      Congrats Hiren Bhai!!! Have a safe trip to the US.

Comment

• 221g pending

Hi guys,

After receiving 221g on March 7 2012 and going through stressful wait period of 11 Months , today I received email from "[email protected]"
        but it’s not like what you guys are getting

-----Original Message-----
        Sent: Friday, February 11, 2013 1:04 PM
        To : XYZ
        Subject: MRV Fee Receipt Activated

Receipt number XYNZPFSADFASF has been activated and you can now schedule an appointment at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **

When I contacted the VFS helpdesk guys they told me no such email has been sent also my case is still under processing

Any guidance

Comment

• H1B reaffirmed by USCIS CSC.. what do i expect from mumbai consulate?

Dear,
          Members

Please help me out if any body went through same kind of procedure,

31st Jan. 2012: First interview with case officer in mumbai consulate for H1b and H4b recieved 221g denial
          15 march 2012: Case has been sent back to USCIS for further review
          6th April 2012: USCIS recived case for review from DOS
          1st june 2012: they stated the review
          ? january 2013: they send employer a notice to Intend to revoke the petition
          1st feb. 2013: they received documents from employer refuting the reason provided for revocation with documentary proof
          12th February 2013: they completed the review and reaffirmed my original petition
          18th feb 2013: my employer received new I 797 c notice approving the same

From now on what should i expect from mumbai consulate?

thanking you,

kmnaik

Comment

• HI,

Your case is similar to mine. My petition also got reaffirmed in Feb 2012.
            You can ask your employer to send the copy of letter which says that the petition has been reaffirmed along with the copy
            scanned copy of I 797 c. ( ask for both in original as well, which might be required later)

You can forward the same to Mumbai consulate or UStraveldocs advising for the next steps.

In My case they called me for interview without any prior appointment carrying both the docs.

But again I had bad luck and got yellow slip this time and still waiting for the visa

Hope it will not be same for you and will get visa this time.

All the best and keep us updated

Originally posted by naik24x7 View Post
            Dear,
            Members

Please help me out if any body went through same kind of procedure,

31st Jan. 2012: First interview with case officer in mumbai consulate for H1b and H4b recieved 221g denial
            15 march 2012: Case has been sent back to USCIS for further review
            6th April 2012: USCIS recived case for review from DOS
            1st june 2012: they stated the review
            ? january 2013: they send employer a notice to Intend to revoke the petition
            1st feb. 2013: they received documents from employer refuting the reason provided for revocation with documentary proof
            12th February 2013: they completed the review and reaffirmed my original petition
            18th feb 2013: my employer received new I 797 c notice approving the same

From now on what should i expect from mumbai consulate?

thanking you,

kmnaik

Comment

• H1B reaffirmed by USCIS CSC.. what do i expect from mumbai consulate?

[QUOTE=missivory;294926]HI,

WHEN I SEND A E MAIL TO US TRAVEL DOC SUPPORT INDIA THEY TOLD ME TO SUBMIT PASSPORT BUT THE E MAIL FORMAT WAS DIFFERENT IN LAST LINE THEY MENTIONED PUBLIC RESPONSE : PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT AT ANY DROP OF LOCATIONS, I DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY PUT THEIR RESPONSE UNDER PUBLIC RESPONSE?

THANKING YOU

K MNAIK

Comment

• [QUOTE=naik24x7;297558]
                Originally posted by missivory View Post
                HI,

WHEN I SEND A E MAIL TO US TRAVEL DOC SUPPORT INDIA THEY TOLD ME TO SUBMIT PASSPORT BUT THE E MAIL FORMAT WAS DIFFERENT IN LAST LINE THEY MENTIONED PUBLIC RESPONSE : PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT AT ANY DROP OF LOCATIONS, I DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY PUT THEIR RESPONSE UNDER PUBLIC RESPONSE?

THANKING YOU

K MNAIK
                Yes because when you email on [email protected] it takes that email as an inquiry. and that's why public response is the response from vfs office.

BEWARE THOUGH : One time while chatting with ustraveldocs people he misinformed me and said my visa was in final processing. I got super happy and started shouting about news to my family. Later on guy apologized and said it was in Administrative processing.

So, my advice is to call DOS and find out if the administrative process has been finished
                Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

• Finally done with Administrative Process

I am glad to inform you all that the CEAC tracker has shown status as Issued on my case.

Interview Date : Dec 13 2012
                  221g Type : Blue With Additional Employer Documents required (Tax returns , notorized list of employees)
                  Visa consulate : Mumbai
                  Document Submission : January 5th 2013
                  Documents Received by Consulate : January 7th 2013

I Had sent my original transcript and degree certificate to Mumbai consulate. I have had hired a law office to help me prepare for documents. attorney helped the company to redact some of the confidential data that need not to be shown to consulate people. attorney also sent email to legalnet once every 30 days to inquire about the visa. I had also wrote to both the senators of florida state but they weren't much of a help. (It would be extremely helpful if your employer writes to the senator : according to my attorney)

Email to submit passport : April 9 2013
                  Passport submitted : April 10 2013
                  April 11 2013 was holiday for Gudi Padvo and Chetichand so mumbai consulate was closed.

On April 12 2013 , passport tracker for my wife shown passport delivered to consulate and my passport shown as returned to Ahmedabad VFS office. I went to ahmedabad office in a hurry with a frustration and anxiety of getting a bad news. when I reached there they sent me a package with written "No passport" on it. package had my original degree certificate and transcript. I was much relieved to know that the administrative process was actually over because they have sent my original documents back to me. VFS people also told me that now i cannot track my passport as they have put my passport number as tracking number for my degree certificate package.

On April 12 2013 CEAC tracker was updated but still was showing "Administrative Process". It was making me anxious and it was frustrating as I was expecting it to become Issued as soon as possible.

April 13- 14 2013 was weekend.

But on Monday April 15th I was sure to my guts that CEAC tracker will change to Issued. Monday at 3 PM CEAC tracker was updated but again it was Administrative processing. I lost all my hopes as I learned about several cases getting a second 221g. But when I checked passport status of my wife I was relieved to know that It was still with consulate. (Usually passport leaves consulate immediately if you are getting a second 221g)

April 16 2013 early morning around @ 9:15 CEAC tracker changed to ISSUED.

Hopefully all of you will get your cases resolved with less complications than what I had to go through. I think I will receive my passport tomorrow.
                  Last edited by hawkeye13; 04-16-2013, 12:35 AM.
                  Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X