No announcement yet.

H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mee too waiting for the documents from my employer!!

Comment

My employer sent the documents directly to the VFS.

now the problem. How I am supposed to submit the passport to VFS? The vissa officer had asked me to submit the documents as well as ppt to VFS. So should I wait for the intimation from consulate or submit it directly once the confirmation of delivery of documents ? Please help.

Originally posted by bindu155 View Post
      Mee too waiting for the documents from my employer!!

Comment

Handover the passport to VFS.

Originally posted by nosiaj View Post
        My employer sent the documents directly to the VFS.

now the problem. How I am supposed to submit the passport to VFS? The vissa officer had asked me to submit the documents as well as ppt to VFS. So should I wait for the intimation from consulate or submit it directly once the confirmation of delivery of documents ? Please help.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

@ shervin143

Thank You!!

I will submit the passport after 3-4 days

Comment

Also, include a cover letter stating that the other requested documents are already submitted by the employer directly to VFS.

@ shervin143

Thank You!!

I will submit the passport after 3-4 days

Comment

OK. Thanks.

My employer told me that they will call the consulate after submitting the documents, to speed up the process. Is there any chance here ?

Comment

Well, that is not going to work, Consulate work on their own pace and a call by the employer or the lawyer will be of no help.

OK. Thanks.

My employer told me that they will call the consulate after submitting the documents, to speed up the process. Is there any chance here ?

Comment

@Nosiaj,
                  Are you a fresh applicant or a Renewal case.

I am asking to understand if they would ask for those documents (Notarized List of salaries etc) for Renewal case as well?

Mine is a renewal case but with a different employer. Planning to go for stamping on 12/12/2011. If they are asking for those documents to each and every candidate then the chances of getting RFE is 100% because no employer will provide such documents to an employee. They might provide it to USCIS?

@Sherwin, @Kabkaba,
                  What do you think?

Comment

Yes mine is a fresh application.

During interview the VO told me that he is not convinced with my employer. It all happened because the company is small, even though it is a direct employment. Also no document was present which shows the financial status of the company. I am not sure why the consulate want to crosscheck these things. because the USCIS approves a visa only after verifying these things there, I think.

So try to include the 2 -3 years income tax return statements of the company along wit the application.

Originally posted by ThePoster View Post
                    @Nosiaj,
                    Are you a fresh applicant or a Renewal case.

I am asking to understand if they would ask for those documents (Notarized List of salaries etc) for Renewal case as well?

Mine is a renewal case but with a different employer. Planning to go for stamping on 12/12/2011. If they are asking for those documents to each and every candidate then the chances of getting RFE is 100% because no employer will provide such documents to an employee. They might provide it to USCIS?

@Sherwin, @Kabkaba,
                    What do you think?

Comment

yes...Same happened with me..I am a Fresh Applicant.My Employer`s Development team is in Chennai..but i am supposed work On site..interacting with the client. And in onsite only few people work!.
                      Hence the Vo was not convinced and needed the background check?
                      @noisaj

Did u submit ur docs to Vfs?

Comment

Not yet. My employer sent the document last week directly to VFS. Today they should get it. In that case I will submit my passport and other stuff tomorrow to VFS.

What about you ?

yes...Same happened with me..I am a Fresh Applicant.My Employer`s Development team is in Chennai..but i am supposed work On site..interacting with the client. And in onsite only few people work!.
                        Hence the Vo was not convinced and needed the background check?
                        @noisaj

Did u submit ur docs to Vfs?

Comment

Good Luck Guys...

This stamping thing is really freaking me out.

Comment

Not Yet...My Employer has shipped the docs on Monday...and it should reach my place by friday...so..i think i can submit only monday!!..
                            Another thing is freaking me out..that our consulate is closed for 10 days..due to shfiting to place..which means..our precious 10 days are gone!!..

Comment

Yes, the consulate will close on 15th and reopen at new place on 21st. So effectively 4 working days will be lost.

But there is another side of it. by shifting they are increasing the staff strength to 3 times. That is a good news I guess. The pending cases will get processed faster.

Not Yet...My Employer has shipped the docs on Monday...and it should reach my place by friday...so..i think i can submit only monday!!..
                              Another thing is freaking me out..that our consulate is closed for 10 days..due to shfiting to place..which means..our precious 10 days are gone!!..
                              Last edited by nosiaj; 11-09-2011, 02:44 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the document submission after 221(g)

During the interview the VO did not keep any of the documents from my side. Not even the HDFC fee receipt. But in the blue form they have asked only the employer side documents and the passport. Then how it is going to work ?

Please reply ASAP

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X