Your passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked today (April 11, 5:30 PM IST) and now the status is:

Your passport can be collected in person at US visa application centre in New Delhi
    between 1600-1700 hours.

We had interviewed on Mar 30 at the Delhi consulate. Hopefully our visas have been stamped. Will update here once I get the passports.

Comment

Passport is under process at U.S.Embassy

I appeared on interview at chennai consulate on April 27th. My visa status is H1b extension. Vo said my visa is approved and will get my passport in2 days. I have been reading this blog and looks like many has same issue.

Waiting for passport after approval is more painful.

Comment

Long way to go if it is in AP.My wife has given interview for L2 visa on 27th March at Delhi Consulate and we are still waiting.

Comment

Hi KrissWaves,
          have you got any update on your wife's visa.Please update us once you get it.

Originally posted by krisswaves View Post
          Hey All,

My wife went for h4 stamping on April 5 , visa was approved and i get the same message ( Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate) when i track her passport on vfs website.

those who are waiting for passport, pls update this thread once you get it.

Thanks

Comment

H1B Visa Stamping under Review@ New Delhi Consulate

Hello Forum Members,

A big thank to all of you and specially Shervin (shervin143) in providing details and guiding me through this bad phase. I am out of this now and appreciate all help.

My case details:
            - H1B stamping Interview at US CONSULATE New Delhi, on 14th Dec 2011, as Consultant.
            - VO kept my passport and told will get back in 2 weeks time
            - Consulate responded 9th Jan 2012, denying my application, stating my petitioner not good.
            - posted on this forum for help and shervin responded with solution and answering my query.
            - Started looking for gettting me converted as Full time at my end client and getting H1B transfered asap
            - End client team helped and worked out my Full time position and had my H1B transfered
            - Visited New Delhi consulate back on 19th April 2012 with new H1B petition and got approval
            - Back to USA as FTE on 30th April 2012.

Basically, I have a feeling, if you fall under VENDOR-END CLIENT working model, you will have less chances of getting approval these days.

TC

Comment

Initially i have raised ds160 form with the passport number A1 and scheduled the appointment March17 and March18 using this passport number , when i came to the embassy for the finger prints i was told my passport is damaged and i have to renew it and my new passport number is A2 .I have filled a new ds160 form and i have scheduled the appointment using the old profile itself which is having the passport number A1 on April12th and April 15th .i got a querry after submitting the documents and i was asked for re interview on may 1st and told to bring the passport A2.

The interview went fine and i was told by the counselor that my visa is approved and passport would be dispatched and the counseslor took the passport A2 .but when i check the passport status i do see the passport A1is showing as delivered to the post ie its delivered to the embassy .but i do not see any status for the passport A2 which is my current one having reference to the old passport A1 ,Also during the interview A1 is with the embassy .Can you please check and let me know what i have to do , any suggestions would be helpful

Any one closely tracked their passport from the time of interview result till they receive the passport??

Does the status changes the moment they handover to BlueDart? or the status changes only after receiving the passport at our address?

Is there anyone i can contact regarding the status of my passport or should i just wait till i receive it.
              Please help me if anyone has anything to share regarding this.

Send an email to Hyderabad Consulate and waiting for a reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X