Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B, Need help, Urgent!

Hi every one,

I got a very urgent problem, I need your help, thank you in advance!

my situation:

I and my wife are living in Toronto, I am going to stamp H1B at Toronto, we were planing: I go to USA alone, my wife comes later. so I filled out DS160 and made VISA interview appointment for myself. Then we changed our mind, my wife is going to stamp H4 at the same time and go to USA with me.

so my problems are:
    1. For form DS160: :“Are there other persons traveling with you?”, my Answer is" NO"
    2. “Number of Applicants:” for visa interview, my answer is "1"
    3. I and my wife go to visa interview at the same time, we need to make ONE appointment or TWO appointments?

Now, what can I do?

Thank you!

Ataoge

You can add your wife to your application and both of you can attend the visa interview together. Separate DS-160 need to be filled for each visa applicant. If you have not taken the appointment yet, then you can redo the DS160 which will overwrite the old one. If you have already taken the appointment, then you need to cancel it, fill the correct information in DS160 and take the appointment again.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I was charged more when I rescheduled

Thank you, shervin143!

I have cancelled my appointment and added my wife to applicant, then I rescheduled the interview.

However, an other problem came up:

When I added my wife to applicant and rescheduled the interview, I was charged $300 for both me and my wife, but I had been charged $150 when I scheduled first time for myself.

What can I do to get $150 back!

Look forward to your reply!

Thank you!

zhangt2001

Comment

Each applicant will need to pay the visa fees. Just because you added your wife to your interview slot doesn't mean that you have to pay only for one person.

Originally posted by zhangt2001 View Post
        Thank you, shervin143!

I have cancelled my appointment and added my wife to applicant, then I rescheduled the interview.

However, an other problem came up:

When I added my wife to applicant and rescheduled the interview, I was charged $300 for both me and my wife, but I had been charged $150 when I scheduled first time for myself.

What can I do to get $150 back!

Look forward to your reply!

Thank you!

zhangt2001
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X