X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valid H! visa however I-797 problem

Hi,

I am in a confusing situation

I worked for company A and after almost 3 years I change my employer to B.

From B I got I-797 aproval notice however its mentioned in it that I have to go back and get I-94 since they didnt send it with I-797.

I went back to my country and apply for my visa renewal.

visa renewal takes 7 months and in the mean while my employer cancel my H1 case. they didnt inform me about that .

I got my visa and came back to USA no one ask any thing at airport and I landed successfully. once I came back my employer B again files my i-797 case in regular catagory.

Now I want to travel outside US .

Here is the things.

I have valid H1 visa.
    I have i797 not approved (still waiting for approval notice)
    I have i-94

my question
    Can I travel out side USA and came bace without any problem.
    Last edited by IMRAN227; 11-17-2011, 10:31 AM. Reason: missing one point

Valid H! visa however I-797 problem

Your question doesn't mention whether you are working for A or B? Who i spaying you salary currently?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your question doesn't mention whether you are working for A or B? Who i spaying you salary currently?
      Its Company B Who pay me.

Comment

I am not sure how they let you in at the POE with a revoked petition (Maybe the petition was just sent for revoke and USCIS didn't actualy revoked it at that time). If the petition was already revoked, then your work for employer B is illegal. You can travel out. Make sure to surrender the I-94 when you leave. Return back only when Company B's petition gets approved. If you try to return back on the old petition (which might already be revoked), then they might deport you back.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X