Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default I have received same set of questions. can you please the answers with me

Quote Originally Posted by sritejaswi View Post
    Hello,

I just submitted my answers to USCIS and waiting for reply, sorry for the delay in response. Let me know if you need any help on this.

Regards
    Teja

I have received same set of questions. can you please the answers with me

Hello,

I just submitted my answers to USCIS and waiting for reply, sorry for the delay in response. Let me know if you need any help on this.

Regards
    Teja
    Hi,

I got RFE for L1 individual..did u get the response.. within how many days u got the response?

Regards,
    bhagya

Quote Originally Posted by bhagya View Post
    Hi,

I got RFE for L1 individual..did u get the response.. within how many days u got the response?

Regards,
    bhagya
    Hi,

Here i have attached my RFE questions.if you know the answers for them pls send me..
    Last edited by bhagya; 04-11-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Default L1B Individual petition got RFE

Bhagya, I would request you to refrain from posting Confidential documents in public forum like this. That said, the answer to RFE are very person and organization specific, as each organization has unique processes, tools etc and person has specific skill sets. These questions should be answered in conjunction with your Manager, and Attorney and yourself it would be impossible for someone else to answer it for you.Fore xample, how wouls anyone outside your team/project know about your Organization structure and team? I would suggest you discuss with your Manager and Mobility team. This is my opinion, do seek expert help too.

Quote Originally Posted by raghvi View Post
    Bhagya, I would request you to refrain from posting Confidential documents in public forum like this. That said, the answer to RFE are very person and organization specific, as each organization has unique processes, tools etc and person has specific skill sets. These questions should be answered in conjunction with your Manager, and Attorney and yourself it would be impossible for someone else to answer it for you.Fore xample, how wouls anyone outside your team/project know about your Organization structure and team? I would suggest you discuss with your Manager and Mobility team. This is my opinion, do seek expert help too.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,
    Bhagya

Quote Originally Posted by bhagya View Post
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,
    Bhagya
    Hi,

Did you get the RFE response?????

Hi,

Did you get the RFE Response???

Regards,
    Bhagya

Default Plz share L1B RFE answers for referal

Hi,

I got RFE on L1B. could someone(whoever L1B RFE approved) share RFE answers and sample resume for referal. This is bit urgent. please

Thanks
    Sri

Default L1B RFE answers

Any one's L1B RFE approved in 2012. Could you please share answers just for referal please. Thanks in advance

Hello,

Regards
    Teja
    Hello Teja,

Could you pleas share your answer to jugnuchhabra@gmail.com. That would be much help. I just need for reference.

thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast