Comment

Hi,

Did you get the RFE Response???

Regards,
      Bhagya

Comment

Plz share L1B RFE answers for referal

Hi,

I got RFE on L1B. could someone(whoever L1B RFE approved) share RFE answers and sample resume for referal. This is bit urgent. please

Thanks
        Sri

Comment

L1B RFE answers

Any one's L1B RFE approved in 2012. Could you please share answers just for referal please. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sritejaswi View Post
            Hello,

I just submitted my answers to USCIS and waiting for reply, sorry for the delay in response. Let me know if you need any help on this.

Regards
            Teja
            Hello Teja,

Could you pleas share your answer to [email protected]. That would be much help. I just need for reference.

thanks in advance.

Comment

L1B RFE Received

[
              QUOTE=Juganu Chhabra;280239]Hello Teja,

Could you pleas share your answer to [email protected]. That would be much help. I just need for reference.

thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Hi All,
              i also got the simlilar RFE questions specialized Knowledge . Can anybody please share the RFE response to my mail id: [email protected]

Comment

RFE response

Originally posted by MuraleeV View Post
                [
                QUOTE=Juganu Chhabra;280239]Hello Teja,

thanks in advance.

Hi All,
                i also got the simlilar RFE questions specialized Knowledge . Can anybody please share the RFE response to my mail id: [email protected][/QUOTE]

Hi All,
                I also got the simlilar RFE questions specialized Knowledge . Can anybody please share the RFE response to my mail id: [email protected].

Thanks

Comment

L1b individual RFE

Originally posted by sritejaswi View Post
                  Hello,

I just submitted my answers to USCIS and waiting for reply, sorry for the delay in response. Let me know if you need any help on this.

Regards
                  Teja
                  Hi,

Recently my company applied for L1B Individual Premium which went to RFE.Can you please share the answers which will be useful for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mailgrajkumar View Post
                    Hi,

Recently my company applied for L1B Individual Premium which went to RFE.Can you please share the answers which will be useful for me.
                    yeah needed those answers @ [email protected] over some doubts as senior developer can you put some persons from offshore are reporting to you.

Comment

L1B to L1A RFE

Originally posted by mailgrajkumar View Post
                      yeah needed those answers @ [email protected] over some doubts as senior developer can you put some persons from offshore are reporting to you.
                      My company wish to persure green card for me and family. Right now I'm in L1B. when I checked with company's attoreny, he had suggested to go for L1A instead of L1B. Now change of status which is L1B to L1A has been filed and got RFE. Recently responed to RFE and the status website shows "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information" since 24th October. Anyone on the same boat?

Comment

Hi buble_right

I am also getting the same msg from Oct 25th ... Pls let me know if there is any change in your status ....

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X