Hi! I need your help. I am now a greencard holder under EB3 approved petition and now based here in USA. My problem is this. I am an RN and due to retrogression it took me more than 5 yrs to wait for my time and last year we were able to make it. My petitioning employer still gave me a job offer that I presented during the interview and when I reported here they told me that I need to have an active license first before they could finally hire me. The problem is this, when I called up the Board of Nursing they informed me that they have change so many rules in activating a lapsed RN license so I need to undergo alot of things and will cost me alot financially. I need to take english test again, enroll for a 30 hrs of continuing education units, and some more courses before I could qualify for the license activation. My employer dont finance me of anything and even provide assistance at any cost at all. And they told me that It will be fine even if I wont work at them. My question is this. Is there any possibility for me to move to other states where my immediate family can assist me financially and will just apply my license to other states instead and will work to other employer there where I will be applying for reciprocity? What should I do? Will I be facing a problem in the future even if its fine with my petitioning employer not to continue the job offer anymore because they dont want to shoulder my license processing? I am confused what to do and what to decide. Please advice me what to do so that I can push through with my application to other states where there is lesser requirements and less time-consuming. Thank you in advance!