F1 stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 stamping

I am in US I have changed status from H4 to F1 and now i have to go to India to attend some family function in March 2012 and I am graduating in April 2012.

My question is I don't have F1 stamping on my passport,once I go to India to come back I have to get F1 stamped on my passport, is there will be any problem in getting F1 stamping as I will have only on month left for my graduation.

Thanks in Advance.

Did you travel?

Hi, Hope everything went well for you. Could you tell me what all documents are needed for f1 stamping? My wife too changed the status from h4 to f1 and Need to visit India in summer so looking for the process n suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
    Srikanth.

Comment

H4 to f1 stamping in India

Hi,i ve got an admit for fall 2012 and am in H4 visa. My husband's GC processing has not started yet as i want to study in F1 only,so what are the risks of getting F1 stamped in India before college starts? Is it easy stamping now ? Also,what are the risks of changing F1 internally instead ?Plz reply me as i have to decide by this week and it would be really helpful.Thanks !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X