Can anyone help me with my following situation-
I'm currently on H1B in US. I'm planning to change Job. Company A has already submitted the petition for H1B Transfer. But I may get offer from another company B which I'm more interested to join.both are going to apply in premium transfer.
Q 1 - If the transfer to company A is in progress ( means USCIS has not made a decision) and Company B files for transfer, Is there going to be any impact on the decision for aproving the transfer either to company B or company A ?
Q 2 - If company B petition filing Reaches USCIS after transfer to Company A is approved, is there going to be any issue for USCIS approving the transfer to company B ?
Thanks in advance!