Hi, i am very confused and seek help.
I have J1 visa aalid till Aug 2012 and cant get it renew as I will complete 5 year of J1.
I already got J1 waiver.
My employer not sure if will sponser me H1B. Employer will decide it in April 2012. So if they decide, they may file for my H1B in April-May 2012.
Meanwhile, I am thinking to file for EB2-NIW or EB1.
(1) EB2 if approved, priority date may be 2 year from now. so is it going to affect my future H1B?
(2) if I file EB1 and gets rejected in 2 month. My H1B may start prosessing in April. So is it going to affect my H1B?
If, EB1 is approved, then there is no problem as priority dates are current.
What should be best for me???
Thank you all for help.