Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI processing in Toronto

Hi

I would like to hear your experience with OCI application in Toronto.

Some answers I am particularly seeking answers for are :
    1. How long did it take you to get back your originals after applying for your OCI in person at VFS Brampton or Toronto?
    2. Have any of you got your application returned back to VFS due to incomplete documentation and how long did it take you after resubmission to get back your originals?
    3. How do you get alerted when your originals are returned at VFS, is it trackable online in the VFS website or do they call you?
    4. Does the Indian website get updated with status in realtime or does it only start getting updated after your originals are returned?
    5. What are your experiences or things to look out for when applying for OCI from VFS Brampton?

Hope to hear from experienced readers soon.

OCI at VFS Eglinton

1. As long as your papers are in order, three working weeks to get your originals back.

2. After resubmission, most likely a week, again subject to your case being without any issues.

3. VFS system is extremely user friendly and up to date. Each time I applied for a service, the website would automatically update to say my originals are ready for pickup at the centre.

4. Well once you receive your originals from the consulate, you are given a receipt to track your OCI online. Again the receipt has all the info to track your OCI. It's pretty straight forward actually.

5.I usually apply from eglinton vfs. They are nice. But yeah like any govt procedure, we have to do our homework. we cannot expect them to accept incomplete documentation. they are extremely informative on how to submit a successful application.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X