No announcement yet.

Check if H1B is revoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I don't have last W2. Hope it will not be asked in interview.

Comment

Well, you can hope so. If asked, you will need to provide the W2. Why don't you have the latest W2? W2 will be provided only for the time spend in U.S in work status.

Originally posted by pappaninani View Post
      Thanks. I don't have last W2. Hope it will not be asked in interview.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I will have to collect it in that case. Anyway, thanks a lot for all your guidence till date.

Comment

H4 Visa Documents

Originally posted by pappaninani View Post
          I will have to collect it in that case. Anyway, thanks a lot for all your guidence till date.
          I am in USA now. My H1B visa from previous employer is valid till Sep 02, 2012. I am on I-797 of another employer valid till Aug 18, 2013. I want my wife to apply for H4 visa. Will she need my passport with stamp of H1 of new employer visa? Instead can she produce copy I-94 which I have now?
          Last edited by pappaninani; 08-28-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Your spouse can apply using your current employer's petition.
            This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

How to check if my old petition revoked

Hi guys , can someone help me. I have petition approved by my previous employer but before filing VISA i left the company. Petition is valid upto august 2015.
              Is there any way to check if my old petition is revoked ? and if not then can i ask my new employer to file transfer case with CAP exempt. I never travel US or stamped VISA but have valid petition.

Comment

H1B Transfer Denied

I am in H1B Visa. I completed almost 3 years with employer A. Then joined in Employer B, but unfortunately my H1B Transfer got denied.
                So I travelled back to India now and joined in Employer B India branch. I have a valid visa stamping and I94 till July 2017.
                1. if Employer A revoked my H1B. so if Employer B can reapply? is it possible?
                2. If the petition got approved, again i have to go for stamping?
                3. revoke and withdraw are same?
                4. Heard that Employer B applying with consular service.. what is meant for?
                5. what is the best way to get it approved?
                6. how we can check whether its revoked or not?

Please update me ASAP..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X